Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's del.icio.us

Wow, I've reached Week 7!

So far the Learning 2.0 has been a great flow of knowledge for me and I'm looking forward to completing the rest of the course. I tried my hand at del.icio.us today which was all new to me. It is a very simple concept and a good one at that, as you can save and share your favourite bookmarks with others.

With the help of the instructions I saved some of my bookmarked sites onto my del.icio.us account. I used their recommended tags and also added my own. I was also able to post a link of my del.icio.us account onto my blog and display my favourite bookmarks on my blog.

del.icio.us is good for work as well as for home. I posted a few children's crafts websites, which I use for library storytime, onto my account and it would be great if other users can join the network and share their favourite craft websites. We can all be inspired by new shared ideas. Through the del.icio.us network we can discover interesting new websites and share our favourites with others.

No comments: